Canada visitor or Tourist visa is a temporary Canadian immigration opportunity that permits the individual to visit the country for up to 6 months.
• Valid passport from each applicant
• Employment evidence that confirms applicant’s return to native country such as:
1. Confirmation document from employer regarding the salary and duration of employment and/ or employment contract
2. Leave grant letter from employer
3. Salary statements
• If applicant is self employed his/her business license and/or registration
• Proof of Personal Funds
• Letter of invitation and/or statutory declaration of support from family or friend
• Confirmation of immigration status of invite
• For visa applicants lacking any invitation must submit detailed program including evidence of air ticket and hotel booking
Visa fee for each applicant: 100 CAD
Note: The total will not be more than $500 per family, but only if the family members all apply at the same time and place.
Visa processing time is a maximum of 1 month from the submit of application at embassy
Disclaimer: Visa fees may change without prior notice