Throughout the time of globalization, the internationalization of advanced and higher education expanded drastically and it has turned into a business driven activity. With the quick growth of international education, more students are looking for advanced education internationally. UK encourages students, offers them with quality student programs and facilitates their arrival that includes considerable changes in immigration and visa policies
Top ranked universities offer professional courses to all students, the most common courses preferred by students are listed below:
• Postgraduate Diploma in Auditory
• Postgraduate Certificate in Hearing
• Postgraduate Diploma in computer science
• Visual Communication Postgraduate
• BA- Computer Science
• BA- Economics
• BA- Management Studies
• BA- Natural Sciences
• BEg- Chemical Engineering
• Biochemistry with Management (BSc)
• Biology with Management (BSc)
• Electrical and Electronic Engineering (BEng)
• Master of Finance
• MRes Cancer Biology
• Master of Science in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
• Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
• MSc in Science Communication
• The students are permitted to work for 20 hours per week in University days and 40 hours per week during off season.
• Students studying at a University below degree level are eligible to work up to 10 hours per week when their program is in session and full time during vacations.
• Those students studying at a government funded college are eligible to work up to 10 hours per week and full time during vacations.
• For private college there is no work right for international students.
• There is no Post Study Work Rights for students under level 8. For PhD students there is currently one year post study work visa. Beside that for 1000 exceptional graduates will also be allowed to stay in the UK to find employment after graduation.
Upon finding a Job you will be able to extend your stay, leading to permanent residence in the UK.
♦ College admission letter
♦ Previous educational transcripts/certificates
♦ Sufficient funds
♦ Valid IELTS/ TOEFL score
♦ Valid passport
Step 1: Meet our trained counselors
Attend a counseling session at your closest branch to find out your options relating to study destination, courses available and recommended institutions. Our counselors are well trained by foreign universities to guide students with most updated admission and visa requirements as admission and visa policies keep on changing. They will give you admission checklist for the documents you will need to provide for admission and visa.
Step 2: Register with Berkeley Overseas Consultants
Submit all required documents as per admission checklist and register with Berkeley Overseas to start your admission process.
Step 3: Apply for admission
Finalize your study options regarding to course and university carefully. We may submit you admission applications to multiple universities to increase more chances for your admission. Application fee is waived to us for some of the universities we represent. You can submit proof of your English language ability like IELTS/TOEFL later and can start process without it. Ask us for exemption chances of English proficiency tests too. After submission of application we will keep tracking the applications status by keeping in contact with the institution on your behalf and will regularly update you.
Step 4: Receive an Offer Letter
At this point we will receive your admission notification which we well forward to you. Now fulfill any condition of admission to obtain unconditional admission letter. Universities give certain time to accept or reject admission so your quick response is mandatory.
Step 5: Organize Funds
For study permit you are required to show sufficient balance in your or sponsor bank account to cover your study and living expense. Please consult us for more accurate advise and required amount of funds, sponsor and supporting documents.
Step 6: Pay Tuition fee
To accept your offer from an education provider, you may be asked to pay first semester fee and some deposit to confirm your study place. Most reliable payment method is paying through either Telegraphic Transfer (TT) but it can also be paid through Direct Debit (DD). Fee is paid directly to the university.
Step 7: Issuance of Unconditional Visa Letter
Upon receiving fee university will issue you with Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). Some UK Universities ask student to provide sponsor’s bank statement to see required amount of money is available for 28 days prior to visa. Now it is time for you to come back into your closest branch and bring your required documents so we may submit your visa application.
Step 8: Undertake TB Test
Before submission of visa application student is required to undertake from IOM. Once you have undertaken the medical examination, this medical report will be submitted along with your visa application to embassy and this test result is only valid for up to six month.
Step 9: Visa lodgment
To lodge your visa application you will need to provide the documents outlined in the checklist we provided you and as stated on CAS. Student can keep tracking visa application status online. Visa interview at Gerry’s International and at possibly at British High Commission also be conducted for student over 18 years. You are also required to provide bio-metric at nearest Gerry’s Visa Center.
Step 10: Visa Decision
You will be notified by your visa decision through Gerry’s International. Now if decision is positive it is time for you to start planning your travel and accommodation for the UK!